- Chris Brown’s an idiot.
- Congrats to Reese Witherspoon! America’s Oscar Winning Sweetheart tied the knot today. Isn't "tied the knot" a funny saying? I guess it's supposed to mean lasting unity or something but it just reminds me of being stuck like "you're not going anywhere bwahahahahaha"! Anyway, yay for weddings!
- Here’s a little tidbit for my fellow "Bachelor"/"Bachelorette"/ "Bachelor Pad viewers". Vienna and Kasey “Guard and Protect Your Heart” Kahl are a couple. Yes you read that sentence correctly.Now some of you may be wondering: are they the real deal? But I'm asking: do we really care either way? As long as she's still batshit crazy, he continues to make viewers uncomfortable with just being and there's a camera rolling as it all goes down, I'm a happy camper.
- Do you know why I love Jay-Z? It’s because he’s on some other ish entirely. Word on the street is the hip-hop mogul is going to collaborate with Sade on a track called “Moon and Sky”. This makes Jay Z the first hip-hop artist to collaborate with Sade EVER. Well done, Mr. Carter. Well done.
- As many of you know, Dame Elizabeth Taylor passed away a few days ago. You can check out old photos of the actress and activist here. Isn’t it weird? We now live in a world where Michael Jackson and Elizabeth Taylor don’t exist. I, for one, can’t really wrap my head around it; both are such a big part of my pop culture upbringing. Will kids grow up and even care about these dead actors and musicians?
- Congrats to Rachel Zoe! The stylist extraordinaire and her husband are parents to a baby boy. Yay babies!
- So next week's Grey’s Anatomy episode is going to be a musical.
I hope I have to eat my words this Friday but musical episodes are always so cheesy.
In the words of Youtuber, SaMiLCrUGaR “ok i loveee grey's anatomy but this singin (sic) episode it's like... weir (sic) O.o their doctors not singers leave that to glee”
With that said, these scenes look pretty intense.