Monday, March 14, 2011

Village Living.

When we arrived in Ipetu, we kind of just relaxed. Well me and Tolu relaxed. My parents were busy visiting friends.

The next day, it was time to work. My dad and mom showed me and Tolu around the motel they built.


How cute are they?


This is one of the rooms. I personally think the colors are too dark . What do you guys think?


This is across the street from my grandparent's house. My parents have decided to build their own home so we'll be more comfortable. There's a lot of us Ajayis and with Yemi's wedding coming up, we'll need to accommodate the family as well as friends.

After the tour, it was time to run more errands. Yippee. Can't you tell Tolu is positively psyched?



I wore this outfit during AMFW. I love the skirt so much I'll probably ask to be buried in it.




The land near Ipetu is relatively untouched which is refreshing. There's nothing but green for miles and miles.






I didn't know Aquafina was sold in Nigeria. I wonder when that happened. I wonder if it tastes the same. I wonder if they have Dasani.





No comments:

Post a Comment