Friday, February 4, 2011

This Week in Frivolity


  • It looks like "Laguna Beach" and "The Hills" alum, Lauren Conrad's won't be returning to MTV for more reality tv stardom. They don't want her new show. The pilot was probably a snooze fest without the drinking, party-hopping and boy drama.

  • It seems everyone is discussing the Halle Berry/ Gabriel Aubry Custody Battle. Yes, I mean EVERYONE. And I guess everyone is on a first name basis with the couple "Halle's always had issues with men so this doesn't surprise me" ," I knew Gabriel was too good to be true. You can't be that fine and not be insane.", "Halle has daddy issues" "Gabriel repeatedly called her the N word." Ofcourse I have an opinion:

    Poor Nahla.

  • Vanity Fair's annual Hollywood issue is out and is as underwhelming as ever when it comes to the diversity of the actors they chose to have on the cover. Disappointing? Yes. Shocking? Not really. I will say I love love love the cover despite the lack of representation. How yummy does Joseph Gordon Levitt look? Sigh...

  • So I guess Kim Kardashian was upset when she saw the cover of W magazine back in October. You know, the one where she's naked. I guess W magazine promised she'd be covered in artwork and she feels like she was taken advantage of.

    Really? I can't.

  • The White Stripes are officially dunzo. Boo : (

  • Julia Roberts is in talks with producers to play the evil witch in the "The Brothers Grimm: Snow White". Perez Hilton thinks she's too sweet to play the role. I think she's perfect for it.

    Am I the only one who gets a bitch vibe from her?

3 comments:

  1. Yo! Who's in the Vanity Fair issue??

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, absolutely on Julia and the vibe. Word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone's who's been in a movie in the last year. At least it feels that way.

    ReplyDelete