Friday, February 25, 2011

I'm Home! I'm Home! I'm Home!

Murtala Muhammed International Airport.

So, my dumb ass saved my posts as docx. documents and I can't access them here. I'm going to skip the massive hissy fit I feel entitled to and go straight to being productive.

The picture above was taken from the plane when I arrived in Lagos. My flights (three stops, three planes) over was uneventful. Lufthansa's vegetarian options suck but their movie options were good.

Oh, I sat across that BET 106 & Park VJ in Canada. He's cute in person.

Back to Nigeria:

I was so happy to be home, this overwhelming feeling of relief rushed over me and

I started crying like a PUNK!

But I collected myself, thank God.

Murtala's airport is located in Ikeja so anyone flying to Lagos is going to land there. I arrived around 6:00 pm and thought to myself "yay, it's still light out! I'm totally going to get home at a decent time."

Obviously, I've been gone for a long time because it took an hour for my bags to show up.

Once I got outside and saw my parents (yay), we spent three hours in the car before getting to Alagbado, the town my parents live in. Let me take this moment to add that the distance between Ikeja and Alagbado is supposed to be an hour. But the traffic is awful so that'll never happen.

By the time we got home, we were exhausted but I wanted to see the house because it's been a while and I wanted to see the changes my parents made to their dream home. After that, my mom made me eat, I washed up and passed out in my parents bed because I'm a baby : )

No comments:

Post a Comment