Friday, April 2, 2010

Subway Playlist: Songs that make me want to dance till I pass out.


Everyone has that song.

You know what I'm talking about; you hear it and you start shaking your ass, bobbing your head, tapping your foot.

We all have those songs. Here are a few of mine. If I listed all of them, this post would go on forever. I exercised restraint.
  1. Metric - Dead Disco
  2. Enur ft. Natasja - Calabria 2007
  3. Black Eyed Peas - Imma Be
  4. U2 - Vertigo
  5. Sean Paul - Temperature
  6. Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar on Me
  7. Stevie Wonder - Superstition
  8. Beyonce - Green Light
  9. Black Eyed Peas - Pump It
  10. Thunderheist - Jerk It
  11. Missy Elliot - Work It
  12. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Gold Lion
  13. Lady Gaga - Just Dance
  14. Shakira - La Tortura
  15. House of Pain - Jump Around
  16. Beyonce - Get me Bodied
  17. Teddybears - Cobrastyle
  18. Republica - Ready to go
  19. Greyscale Music - Follow Me
  20. LMFAO - Shots
Which songs do you listen to in preparation for a night out or to burn some calories to?

2 comments:

  1. Definitely Touch It - Remix version Busta Rhymes and Use Somebody when I'm working out and now Rude Boy has totally grown on me...knock you down, lions of hip hop, michael and the jackson five shake your body down to the ground....pusherman - curtis mayfield...YES! YES! YeS! <3 love this post...will check out these jams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. will check out the ones i haven't heard...i just put on my ipod till i hear something i like...lol.. love way too many songs

    ReplyDelete