Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I'm A Shitty Blogger.

I know I haven't updated my blog in months. I know some people manage to blog regularly, work a 9-5 job, wear amazing clothes, and cook amazing meals. I know there are some people who manage to do all of that and blog about it.

I'm not that person. I started working on a project in January that has taken over my life. The only time I really get dressed up is if I'm going to church. My meals consist of five ingredients or less and don't involve a stove.

 I'd love to write "I'm here to stay" and "I'll be updating regularly" but those are lies. The truth is, I have to put what I love doing (writing posts on this blog) to the side because I have a job that is paying me a good amount of of money and I write this blog for free.

With that little disclaimer out of the way, I do have about 20 new posts written so yay!

Thanks for checking in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment