Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Movie “Bachelorette” Is Not Funny, Just Mean.

So The Sundance Film Festival happened this past week. I read Entertainment Weekly and Laineygossip.com to get an idea of which films people are buzzing about. I’ve been looking forward to “Bachelorette” for a while now so I was kind of surprised to read that people aren’t feeling it at all. Is it not funny? How could it not be funny? This is a film that stars Kirsten Dunst, Isla Fisher and Lizzie Caplan, all solid, funny actresses in my opinion.

It turns out people are saying the film is less funny and more mean.

What does that even mean?

I don’t know but according to Lainey (in my head we're on a first name basis), it was so mean-spirited it made L.A. people uncomfortable.

I guess that's saying something?

No comments:

Post a Comment