Monday, January 30, 2012

Joseph Gordon Levitt's Hotness and Revisiting Inception



I re-watched “Inception” recently. I’ll get to that later. Right now, I want to gush about how I was hit in the face with how hot Joseph Gordon-Levitt is in that movie. And in life. Have you seen this video

As a hardcore Leonardo DiCaprio fangirl, I am shocked all over again at how little he does for me in that movie. The first time I watched “Inception”, he didn’t even register.

Anyway, I loved the film as much as I did the first time. Goosebumps love, the kind of love you have when you’re thankful you got to watch something truly spectacular. I can’t understand why “Inception” wasn’t more popular and the only conclusion I was able to come up with is that people are so used to shit, they’re taste buds are all fucked up. It’s like they’re desensitized to good movies.

Either way, I can’t wait for Christopher Nolan’s “The Dark Knight Rises”.

No comments:

Post a Comment