- Questionably hetero Joe Jonas is “head over heels” for Ashley Greene. Aww, good for them. If it's true.
- MI:4 has managed to do the impossible (hehe, clever me): they’ve got a cast that may be good enough to overshadow Tom Cruise’s involvement in it. So far, Jeremy Renner and Paula Patton have signed on. Solid, right? Well word on the street is Josh Holloway aka Sawyer aka Walking Sex aka Baby Daddy is in the final stages of negotiations to join the cast. I think it's because of the hair.
- So Snookin’ for Love is probably definitely happening. Possibly. Yes, trashy reality television can get worse. Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi is getting her own dating reality show in what can only be called a guidette version of Rock of Love. This is going to be sooo mind numbingly awesome.
- Joey Fatone wants Glee to feature NSYNC songs after seeing the Britney episode. He already sees “Bye Bye Bye” being performed by New Directions. Now Joey Fatone is a funny guy but c'mon.If Ryan Murphy does decide to go the boy band route and dedicates an entire episode to NYSNC, Justin "I'm an actor" Timberlake will probably have dibs. And if he says no, they'll probably skip a cameo all together.
But keep the dream alive?
- Lea – I’m Bossy – Michele is working it as UK Marie Claire’s November cover girl.
- J.K. Rowling told Oprah she may not be done with Harry Potter. Ugh, whyyyyyy? It ended perfectly. Let's hope she was just being a tease and doesn’t go all “Short Second Life of Bree Tanner” on us!
- Heidi and Spencer are – I can’t.
- RIP Tony Curtis, Greg Giraldo, Stephen J. Cannell. The entertainment industry lost some great ones this past week.