Friday, October 22, 2010

Subway Playlist: Songs That Changed My Life


Lovely Disco did a fun post on songs that changed her life so I compiled my own list.
Boy, that was hard! My list was originally 50+ so don't be surprised if I add to it in the future.

These are songs that had such an impact on me, I still remember the first time I heard them. Now I literally lose my shizz when these songs come on: the radio in a car, at the mall, or on the iPod of the person next to me. Theyhave the ability to take me to a different place and some of the songs introduced me to some of my now favorite artists.

Check it out and feel free to share your list with me. And remember Music = Love.

  1. Aerosmith - Dream On
  2. Weezer - Say It Ain't So
  3. Metric- Dead Disco
  4. Oasis - Wonderwall
  5. Lady Gaga - Just Dance
  6. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Gold Lion
  7. Justin Timberlake - I Think She Knows
  8. Michael Jackson - Beat It
  9. Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag
  10. Harvey Danger - Flagpole Sitta
  11. Alicia Keys - Unthinkable/ I'm Ready
  12. Death Cab for Cutie - Soul Meets Body
  13. Coyote Shivers - Sugar High
  14. Madonna - Like a Prayer
  15. Garbage: Cherry Lips
  16. Cream - Sunshine of Your Love
  17. Michelle Branch - Goodbye to You
  18. Nerf Herder - Buffy Theme Song
  19. Third Eye Blind - Semi Charmed Life
  20. Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun
Honorable Mentions:
  • Staind - Outside
  • Beyonce - Get Me Bodied
  • No Doubt - Underneath it All
  • Jewel - You Were Meant For Me
  • Nirvana - Lithium
  • Paramore - Misery Business
  • No Doubt - Spiderwebs
  • Fiona Apple - Criminal

2 comments:

  1. Nice playlist, will have to listen to the ones i don't know which is surprisingly quite a lot :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're mostly old songs. I told you I don't get exposed to a lot of new music. That's what you're for : )

    ReplyDelete