Lovely Disco did a fun post on songs that changed her life so I compiled my own list.
Boy, that was hard! My list was originally 50+ so don't be surprised if I add to it in the future.
These are songs that had such an impact on me, I still remember the first time I heard them. Now I literally lose my shizz when these songs come on: the radio in a car, at the mall, or on the iPod of the person next to me. Theyhave the ability to take me to a different place and some of the songs introduced me to some of my now favorite artists.
Check it out and feel free to share your list with me. And remember Music = Love.
- Aerosmith - Dream On
- Weezer - Say It Ain't So
- Metric- Dead Disco
- Oasis - Wonderwall
- Lady Gaga - Just Dance
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Gold Lion
- Justin Timberlake - I Think She Knows
- Michael Jackson - Beat It
- Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag
- Harvey Danger - Flagpole Sitta
- Alicia Keys - Unthinkable/ I'm Ready
- Death Cab for Cutie - Soul Meets Body
- Coyote Shivers - Sugar High
- Madonna - Like a Prayer
- Garbage: Cherry Lips
- Cream - Sunshine of Your Love
- Michelle Branch - Goodbye to You
- Nerf Herder - Buffy Theme Song
- Third Eye Blind - Semi Charmed Life
- Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun
- Staind - Outside
- Beyonce - Get Me Bodied
- No Doubt - Underneath it All
- Jewel - You Were Meant For Me
- Nirvana - Lithium
- Paramore - Misery Business
- No Doubt - Spiderwebs
- Fiona Apple - Criminal