Saturday, May 1, 2010

JMO: Work Pet Peeves


Can someone please explain to me why it is so impossibly difficult for grown women to flush the toilet? I have had more than 15 jobs since 2003. Now these jobs have varied from your "would you like that for here or to go?" part-time gigs to your "company policy states jeans are not appropriate work attire" full time jobs.

But one thing never changes: there's always a lady (or two) who thinks flushing the toilet is beneath her. I'm not dropping names mainly because I never know who's behind the faux pas, but I can't tell you how many times I've walked into a stall and was surprised by someone else's poo. It's gross ladies.

So I urge you all who may commit this crime from time to time to read the following:

Dear Bathroom Etiquette Offender: Flush the toilet. Please. And if you have a toilet that flushes for you, make sure your droppings actually go down the drain. If I can do it for you, surely you can do it for yourself.

That is all.

3 comments:

  1. i couldn't agree more - same thing at work yesterday, so pissing

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude! love this post...i got nervous though...cause i thought you were going to talk about that other incident ;)

    ReplyDelete