Thursday, February 2, 2012

"The Hunger Games" Second Trailer

The second trailer is out and I haven’t seen it yet because my Internet is slow as hell. These are the moments, people. These are the moments when I get bitter. Because it used to be so easy to just go to Youtube.com, enter “new Hunger Games trailer” into the search engine and watch a video that is probably 4 minutes max. Here, loading a 4-min video is something that will take hours.

Anyway, I’m counting down the months. They’re currently showing “The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo”, “Immortals” and “Breaking Dawn: Part 1” here so I’m pretty confident that they’ll show “The Hunger Games” too. The film opens in the states in March meaning it probably won’t show in cinemas here till April, maybe May. So I have to wait a while longer to watch it. But just knowing I get to experience it in a theater makes me all warm inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment