- Jersey Shore's Snooki lost a bunch of weight. Good for her! If I was Snooki, I would have signed an endorsement deal with a weight loss program so they could pay me an obnoxious amount of money to say "I could have never done it without (insert Diet here)!"
- Word on the street is Stephanie Meyer is open to writing a Twilight spin-off focusing on Jacob the werewolf and Renesmee, the half-vampire/ half-human girl. If that happens, more Twilight movies may be coming to a theater near you.
- Levi Johnston is Writing a Palin Family Tell-All. Levi Johnston can write? I know it's mean but all I can think of is it sounding something like this: "I'm Levi Johnston. I put my P in Bristol's V bunch of times. It was fun. Sarah Palin's a bitch. She never let me do nothing."
- LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian are now married. Yay for them. Wanna read about the scandalous duo's nuptials? Here ya go.
- Ryan Phillippe is so done with acting. Or not. He's just really tired of the paparazzi.
Meh. There's not exactly going to be this huge void in cinema if he retires. Here's the story if you care .
- Actress Emma Watson is leaving Brown University. Her rep explained that while the talented actress loved her time at Brown, she is planning to transfer to another school that offers some classes she's interested in taking.
No drama there.
Can you imagine what going to school with Watson must be like? I would be constantly struggling not to ask her Harry Potter related questions. She would HATE me.
- Lindsay Lohan is going to jail again.
- Tennis star Serena Williams is working on a rap album. A RAP ALBUM.
I mean, really?
Well maybe it'll be good. But I really don't know. Do you think she just woke up one morning and said "I'm gonna be a rap star"?