Monday, April 11, 2011

California Dreams


It's 3:00 a.m. and I'm wide awake. It could be because my sleep schedule is never normal when I'm not working a 9-5 but I think it has more to do with my excitement over the upcoming L.A. trip.

This mini vacation couldn't have come a a better time and I'm beyond psyched! I keep on imagining the things I'll see and do and the little experiences I'll have. I'm fully aware that expectations and reality don't always meet up perfectly but I don't see how this trip can be a disappointment when I'm going to be spending time with one of my best friends.

Viv is one of those people that help me remember to enjoy my present. Sometimes I forget I'm 24 and I truly value the people in my life who bring out the sense of fun in me.

Here's to an obnoxious amount of laughter, tipsy conversations with strangers, behaving a little badly and going to sleep when the sun's coming up.

1 comment:

  1. totes jealous little sis! have fun be safe and bring me back something dammit!

    ReplyDelete