Friday, April 22, 2011

West Coast Living

Greetings everyone! I'm back from my AMAZING trip to California!

I had such a wonderful time with my friend Viviam, I really can't articulate how much I needed that vacation. The sun, the views, the company, it was all like a balm I needed for a cut I didn't even know I had.

The first night I arrived in LA, Viv took me to this cute dive bar. We spent the next week going out every night, meeting new people and spending the days exploring parts of the city. By the time I left, I'd seen Hollywood, Indio, Los Feliz, Malibu, Palm Springs, Santa Monica, Silverlake, the Valley and a lot of other places I'm forgetting.

We went to the beaches, we went hiking, we tried to go to Coachella (ah well, next year) and we went to lots and lots of bars. It was everything a vacation should be.

I want to say thanks to Viv of course but also everyone who suggested things to do during my west coast trip, especially Laney, the writer behind my favorite blog Fa-Lo-Me. This is the second time she's emailed me back with great advice about places to go which means a lot because I pretty much want to be her.

I'm not ashamed to say I'm girl-crushing, she's fabulous.

Anyway, thanks everyone for the well wishes. I'm back now and ready to work!







No comments:

Post a Comment