Friday, April 29, 2011

Subway Playlist: I Love The 90s!!!

I've been feeling a little nostalgic lately.

These songs may not have defined the 90s for you but they're some that left an impression on me. And it's my playlist so suck it. Besides a lot of these songs don't get love anymore. Show them some love!



  1. Luscious Jackson - Naked Eye
  2. Toad the Wet Sprocket - All I Want
  3. Third Eye Blind - How’s it Going To Be and Semi Charmed Life and Graduate.
  4. Tom Petty – Free Falling (Released in 1989 but discovered by me in 1997 because of this).
  5. Coyote Shivers – Sugar High
  6. Harvey Danger – Flagpole Sitta
  7. Janet Jackson – Runaway
  8. Eagle Eye Cherry – Save Tonight
  9. Blink 182 – Dammit
  10. Marcy Playground – Sex and Candy
  11. Republica – Ready to Go
  12. No Doubt – Spiderwebs
  13. Blessid Union of Souls – Hey Leonardo
  14. Soundgarden – Black Hole Sun
  15. Nirvana - Lithium


No comments:

Post a Comment