Thursday, October 30, 2014

Improvements.

As a person who likes to have a plan, it's a daily struggle to embrace the present and not think about the future. What I'm learning on a daily basis is that I have no control over what happens in my life and I shouldn't worry about things I can't change.

 I guess it's all about mastering the art of acceptance.

This is most certainly not the life I planned for myself, at least not in the details. Are any of us where we thought we would be when we were younger?  Some of you probably are. Lucky bitches.

Well I am speaking to the rest of you when I say, continue to live through the experiences and circumstances and events that are making up your history. You'll find that you are closer to the woman/man you always imagined you'd be. Every day, remind yourself to just continue to work, work on being better, work on making decisions that would make that person proud.

1 comment: