Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I'm Embarrassed For Justin Bieber

This is late but I still laugh out loud when I see this video and I thought I'd share my thoughts on it and risk the rage of Beliebers everywhere.

This is the first time I've truly experienced fontrum, a term Lainey is fond of, for someone. And it's not the Bieber of today I'm embarrassed for. He's a millionaire with a hot girlfriend and a million girls who'd happily take her place. He does not need my pity.


But 25 year old Bieber... is going to shudder when he watches "As Long As You Love Me". Because it's just so extra. The sexy pouty face, the frolicking with the video girlfriend, the dance sequence!!!

It's a narrative, why is there a dance sequence? Like why?

And I'm sorry but he doesn't need it. He's so talented. He's too good for this boy band shit.

Also, him getting his ass kicked so thoroughly by Michael Madsen is hilarious. They couldn't have him at least throw a punch or push him?

And one more thing, he should never get into acting. Ever.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA!!! He's going to be mad at you if he ever sees this post...

    ReplyDelete