Thursday, December 8, 2011

Veganize It: Milano Cookies

Because I love carbs, my biggest priority since going vegan has been finding recipes for the baked goods I once enjoyed. I've said it before and I'll say it again; I would not survive if I couldn't eat my sweets. Call me a fatty all you want because of it.

My most recent project were Milano Cookies.

 I followed this recipe.

Not bad, right?


I used wheat flour instead and skipped the orange zest because I didn't have oranges around.



So what's my verdict on the Vegan Milano Cookies?

They were shit.

The cookies were way too hard; I almost broke a tooth eating one. I try to use wheat flour for all of my recipes but this is one that really needs white flour in my opinion. I think I used too much dough for each cookie because they weren't thin at all. So yeah, these were one giant disappointment. But...

I'mma try again.


No comments:

Post a Comment