Monday, October 31, 2011

Super Excited!




Randy: There are certain RULES that one must abide by in order to successfully survive a horror movie. For instance, number one: you can never have sex.
[
crowd boos]
Randy: BIG NO NO! BIG NO NO! Sex equals death, okay? Number two: you can never drink or do drugs.
[
crowd cheers and raises their bottles]
Randy: The sin factor! It's a sin. It's an extension of number one. And number three: never, ever, ever under any circumstances say, "I'll be right back." Because you won't be back.
Stu: I'm gettin' another beer, you want one?
Randy: Yeah, sure.
Stu: I'll be right back.
[
crowd cheers]
Randy: See, you push the laws and you end up dead. Okay, I'll see you in the kitchen with a knife. 

Yo yo yo! Yo...

Happy Halloween! I hope everyone dressed up over the weekend and had a great time. If you live in the Northeast area, chances are you didn't. I worked so even if the weather wasn't ridiculous, there would be no Halloween fun for me (The Children's Place: slowly killing my spirits since October 2011).


But despite the fact that I'm 25, working in retail and having to live through Snowtober, I'm in a fantastic mood! For one, November is a new month and a new month means a new beginning and I'm determined to get my fat ass moving and try that whole exercising thing again. If at first you don't succeed, right?


Two, this morning I entertained myself reading #ThingsLongerThanKimsMarriage tweets. Freaking hilarious. Laughter releases endorphins so you know, I'm doing my body good. In all seriousness though, breaking up sucks and it can't be easy doing it publicly so good luck to her.

Last but not least, I am beyond excited because I have an interview with Entertainment Weekly tomorrow! I haven't been this excited about an interview in a very long time people. Working at EW wold be a dream come true because I am seriously on their site every day. 

I go hard for EW people. EW is the Bieber to my tween. It's that serious.

I first discovered EW.com years ago when I was trying to get some info on the next season of my favorite show EVER Battlestar Galactica (RIP BSG). These days, I'm on it for everything from Hunger Games info to recaps (you guys know how I feel about all things Bachelor related but it's so much better with Kristen Baldwin's hilarious commentary thrown into the mix).

So I'm in a great mood. I'm gonna skip Terra Nova tonight and watch Scream in honor of today. I caught some of it a couple of nights ago and was reminded of how Matthew Lillard used to be my everything. 

What ever happened to him?

1 comment:

  1. I never let any man have sex with me until I check for STD's. Otherwise, I would get his STD's. If he turns out clean, then I am safe to have sex with him w/o all the stuff.

    ReplyDelete