Monday, October 24, 2011

JMO: Blake Lively Is Not A Skank, Slut, Whore, Slore.

"Ok, so we're all here 'cause of this book, right? Well, I don't know who wrote this book, but you all have got to stop calling each other sluts and whores. It just makes it ok for guys to call you sluts and whores."

- Tina Fey's Ms. Norbury, Mean Girls

She's had the kind of last two years that catapults careers and she's  linked to some of the hottest men in Hollywood on a regular basis. This makes mean, bored housewives with nothing better to do call her a slut on People.com because she didn't decide to go celibate after breaking up with Penn Badgley.


But you know what?  I applaud her. I take off my hat and say "well done good sir"! Because she is talented (compared to other actresses anyway). And she's 24, single and hot. Why shouldn't she date? Because she has a vagina?

Put down the haterade and think for a moment. If you're single, you're young, and attractive, you're gonna date. Yeah, the guys we spend Friday night with probably don't look like Leo and Ryan but that's not her fault. We all date; some dates turn into relationships and some don't.


You gotta sample the rainbow before you find the gold. Let her sample the rainbow!


I'm on a break from sampling right now. When I look at the rainbow Blake Lively gets to sample from and I look at mine, I get kinda sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment