Monday, November 14, 2011

The Hunger Games Trailer Is Here And It's F*cking Awesome.

Hiiiiiiiii.


What's up everyone? Everything kosher? I'm so thrilled to be done with a project that was taking way more time than I expected. I'm so relieved that I have time to tweet and blog and all that stuff with my free time again.  I'm psyched. It's that kind of day.


So I'm late with this because if you care at all, you've already seen this about a dozen times (I'm being modest with the number). With that said, did the Hunger Games trailer blow your mind? Because it blew my mind.


I've spent months worrying about Hollywood bigwigs ruining a fantastic trilogy. First the casting made me all types of confused and then that anemic teaser trailer came out and I was like "aw shit, they don't have footage to show because the movie probably SUCKS". I'm happy to say I was wrong. I don't know about you guys but I am so excited about this movie!


Well done Hollywood bigwigs. Well done.

Check out the trailer. I'm not afraid to admit that I've gotten choked up at 2:10 every time so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment