Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Goodbye Michael



Okay so I'm not a superfan when it comes to Michael Jackson but I cried a lot during and after his memorial. When I think about those kids, my heart breaks. It's such a sad situation. I wouldn't wish that kind of pain on anyone.

The memorial was happy and sad. Some people wore shirts, one man went all out and dressed up. But imo he looked more like he was channeling Elvis.

People cried and sang. It was hot, then it rained, then it was hot again. But everyone kept on watching. It felt unreal. I really can't put the experience into words that will adequately describe the whole thing.

So much of my childhood is connected to Michael Jackson's songs. I know a lot of you can relate. It's funny; I truly can't pick a favorite Michael Jackson song. I love Beat It, Smooth Criminal, Scream, the list goes on my friends.

I want to share one of my favorite music videos with you. It happens to be for a Michael Jackson song.

RIP.

Click here for photos from the Harlem Memorial I attended.

No comments:

Post a Comment